Sunday, February 19, 2006

Now... no mo pneumo?

As I know all of my regular readers already know, I had to go in for lung surgery again on February 15, 2006. When I went in for my checkup, they determined that I had another Pneumothorax... this is bad because the last surgery was supposed to stop them. They called me in for immediate surgery. This time it wasn't the fun la-dee-da cameras through small holes surgery, it was the more serious old-fashoned open me up surgery. Thank you all of my friends for the love and support you have shown with the previous surgery, and this one in particular.

You all are the best.
-Mr. Bento

_______________________________
A Post-Post note: Oh, by the by, the way you comment on this blog template is by clicking either on the title or on the number next to the title.
_______________________________
A Post-Post-Post note: One more thing, you'll notice a few new links on my sidebar (by the way, "no" is the japanese particle for " 's " ). Portable Apps is a handy collection of PC applications which can be run directly from a jump drive at any PC location. Its very handy for having all of your stuff with you at the same time. BugMeNot is a handy thing I found recently on the internet. It gives you names and passwords for "compulsory registration" websites, which basically means that you can access websites like the New York Times (and hundreds of others) without getting spam in your email inbox... or having to give them a password. Pretty cool eh?

No comments: