Thursday, October 20, 2005

It's the little things in life

Sorry I havn't posted in a while, I've been busy busy. Lets see, I got my new CD Barairo Pop and its good, though not exactly what I was expecting. It was a little brighter than Cocco before, but the thing that really surprised me was the banjo... and the fiddle. I guess you can chalk that up to the new band, but really I was not expecting a Japanese music group to have any songs with a banjo or a fiddle, much less two.

One other exciting thing happened today, I test drove Google's new personalized homepage. I had been using news.google.com as my homepage for months, but I like this much better. Its clean, simple, and completely customizable with news, email, weather and everything. C'est tres bien! Ahem, sorry still feeling a little French after John Stewart's interview with Bill O'Reilly.

That's all for now, peace out and word to your respective mothers.


3 comments:

KEG said...

"What are you all, from Marseille?? *deep drunk accent* 'Ho-ho, give me some more wine.'"

Adam said...

You know its comments like that which make me wish I WAS French . Seriously comments like that reflect more upon the person speaking, and in my macro view of things, he's not only making himself look like a fool, but making our country look like a country of fools. And as an American, I find that offensive.

Philawsopher said...

You know, it's good to have a little banjo in your musical diet. Yum!