Thursday, October 06, 2005

I have layers part 2 or the REAL first post


Janelle, the lovely authoress of janelle711.blogspot.com, guest/ghost wrote that last post, so I figure I should finally write one of my own.

The first and most important thing to cover is the title. Those who know me rather well know that Mr. Bento is the name of my cool new lunchbox. I really liked the name of the lunchbox, it in effect means "Mr. Layers," and I thought that it was a clever, catchy, and very engrish sounding name.

I have dozens of different things going on in my life. Since the tragic death of my PDA, my repository of knowledge, my second brain I kept in my back pocket, I have had a loggerhead of thoughts stuck in my brain eager to be siphoned off. I figured this might work out for me. And after all, all the cool people are doing it (see the links to the right).


Well that’s all for now,
Adam

No comments: