Sunday, March 08, 2009

TV and Radio on the Internet

In my two year hiatus of Mr. Bento-ing, a lot of things have changed on the internet. In particular, there has been an explosion of video and podcasts on the internet... most of which has revolved around cute kittens, and for those of you who know me well, nothing could interest me less. So what do I look for in video and audio on the internet? It needs to be free and legal, as well as have high quality writing, production and encoding - essentially be the same quality as something you could see on tv or the radio. And as Janelle and I flip channels on the television, I realize that much of what I watch and listen to on the internet is actually higher quality than much of the crap that makes it's way onto actual television. Rest assured, if I post it here it's quality - I promise you'll enjoy it as much as I do. Without much further adieu, I'd like to make my first recommendation.


A Dog's Breakfast - David Hewlett wrote, directed and starred in this low budget yet superb film. If you like off beat British comedy like Monty Python or Flight of the Conchords, you will love this hilarious dark comedy about sibling rivalry and murder. What's best is that you can view the entire movie at Hulu. Watch it today, you'll be glad you did. Five stars!




--
Trailer:

No comments: